Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rose lesson

           
                                        I watched my rose grow through its cycle, -
                                              the first bud emerging from green,
                                         through promising stages of color and life,
                                                to her royal reign as the Queen.

                                      But then when I thought she'd be shedding her blooms,
                                             as she came to the end of her story,
                                       I was awed to discover she'd opened them more
                                                in a last culmination of glory

                                       I sat back in wonder, digesting the thought,
                                            when I heard my rose saying to me,
                                  "Remember, my friend, when you're nearing the end,
                                                  be all you can possibly be!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment