Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Magic garden

 
                                               
                                         I hail the creative genius
                                               of those whom the muses have kissed;
                                         for could imagine a garden
                                              as wildly seductive as this?

                                                        ( artwork by  Phyllis Thelen and Barbara Stevenson)

1 comment:

  1. Joan,
    Stunning stones and photos to go with them. I have just started to write and have a website also and I paint. I am kerkedijk.blogspot.ie I am in Ireland but have lived abroad and still live in Germany on and off because of my husband's work. Love your beautiful site. Will try to follow your work. Greetings from Greystones in Ireland, Máire x

    ReplyDelete