Translate

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Small stones": anniversary

 

                                     "Small stones" come in all sizes and shapes,
                                           observations that happen my way;
                                             sights that hint of a story, of sadness or glory,
                                                that I've wanted to share every day.

                                        But now, after three hundred and sixty five "stones",
                                           I may not check in every day,
                                                still I want to keep blogging, it's good for the noggin,
                                                          so don't go too far away!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great full year of "stones". It was a major achievement and if you decide to not check in every day, I think you have earned the break. But, will miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With thanks to "Duff" for already voicing what I got on line to say to you, Dear Joan - as I look forward to more of your chosen scenes which so speak for your thoughts!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete