Translate

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Horizons

   



                          I thought when I reached my horizon,
                                 500 stones  (count 'em, each!),
                     I could finally let go, but found, to my woe,
                               horizons can never be reached!

                            So what do I say, go on every day,
                                 until I just drop in my tracks?     
                     Or when I get too old, will some kindly soul
                                 mercifully give me the axe?

4 comments:

  1. You are a nut. I've been away. Thanks for brightening up my homecoming. This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I tried to welcome you back this morning on your blog but I wouldn't play that word game , so it didn't get published.

    Anyway, i enjoy your input, - and it's fun keeping in touch
    best to both , -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations....no one could have imagined 500 on the day you started doing small stones. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to be back. Like my wizened uncle, I've now eliminated the word game, as well. Don't want to miss out on your kind words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete