Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hiatus

        
                    I know you're expecting your daily muse,
                   but I have to give you this tidbit of news:
         that these Stones, that have been such a crutch for me,
                  have lately become just too much for me;
          that all of the searching and snapping and rhymes
                  have exhausted my energy too many times.
               
           Though I'll still seek for "moments" to catch on my way,
                    I just won't be publishing every day.
               So thanks for the patience you've had all along,
                  and thank you for letting me sing my song!

2 comments:

  1. Brava. It has been an amazing treat each day for us and an amazing accomplishment for you to post the "stones" daily. I will be looking for the next inspiration, or sly dig at the universe, from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOO! Say it isn't so:-((
    Where will I turn for my "Lift" for the day???
    So I'll peruse the Stones of past and be sending YOU, Dear Joan, my favorites -
    Dee

    ReplyDelete