Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2012

the mud puddlle's story



I'm really not just a mud puddle
Though others may think me that way.
But, given our changeable weather,
I can change what I look like each day.

I'm just a small rut in the road to start,
Nobody notices me.
Then a quick rainstorm will turn me to mud, -
 A nuisance for all to see.

Mud puddles are nothing but trouble, they think.
then my puddle begins to clear.
Now look, there's a picture reflecting in it ,
soft clouds begin to appear.

Look again, and  you'll see it get brighter.
as the clouds give way for the sun.
Now the walkers all stop to admire me
and praise me for what I have done!

Now I know I'll be losing my luster
After the raining is done.
Then it's back to the road rut for Buster,
but I've had my day in the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment